Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
$1.00 - $35.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$2.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$2.00 - $16.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$5.15 - $6.50
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
$6.00 - $24.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
• For use with externally routed road frames
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
$7.00 - $12.50
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
Problem Solvers Bubs Frame Plugs to fill M5 bolt holes in your frame and fork. Replace water bottle and rack mount bolts for a clean look while keeping grit and moisture out of the inside of your frame. Protect your frame bag fabric from abrasion, or just take a little weight off your bike. - Fits most frame and fork M5 bolt holes - Shaves weight, saves threads, looks sleek - 10mm length - Rubber construction - Bag of 10
This Wheels Manufacturing spacer allows you to mount a 1-1/4-inch clamp front derailleur on a 1-1/8-inch seat tube.
- Use without washers for two chainrings, with washers for one DH ring - Bolts and nuts use hex keys - Includes 15 pieces total; 5 nuts, 5 bolts, 5 washers - Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
$9.99 - $15.99
Electra's Townie Quick-Release Seatpost Collar offers a little extra bling and convenience to your Townie bike because it allows no-tools seat-height adjustment. This quality metal clamp is easy to install and use and it securely fastens your seatpost in place.
$9.99 - $10.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$9.99 - $10.99
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
$10.99 - $11.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Page 1 of 6 Next page