700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Blow through the muck in your next 'cross adventure with the unbeatable traction of Challenge's Baby Limus tires. - Use: Cross Racing: Sticky Mud - Size: 28 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 425 gr - TPI: 300 - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: PPS - BAR: 1.6-6 - PSI: 23-90 - Inner tube: latex
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Handmade with a latex inner tube and hand glued natural rubber makes this tire super supple and fast - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - Size: 28" - Tire Width: 36 mm - Internal Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 355 gr - TPI: 260 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: Double PPS - BAR: 3-6 - PSI: 45-90
Your search for an intermediate, all-conditions 'cross tire is over! Challenge's Chicane can tackle it all, whether the course is dry and fast, or thick with mud. The grippy side knobs ensure you stay upright in every technical turn, and the center file tread rolls fast and smooth. It's built on Challenge's light and supple 300tpi hand-made SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread. Open tubular tires feature many benefits of traditional tubular tires, but with the low maintenance and ease of installation of clincher tires.
Challenge's Grifo 33 Open Tubular (Clincher) tire excels in snow, mud, grass, and firm dirt. It features a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction, and its short knobs roll quickly. The Grifo is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability. The white-tread version is a softer rubber for better grip in cold temperatures.
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly what Challenge's Limus Open tire excels in. Its deep, aggressive, and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy ground to grip great. And, you'll be zooming through the corners and off-camber sections, too, thanks to its side knobs, while you'll power up inclines with ease thanks to the tall center knobs. The Limus is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for excellent durability.
Challenge's Almanzo is a wide-profile, versatile, multi-surface tire that excels when the road is less than perfect. It's great on dirt and in situations where you just don't know what the next mile will throw at you. The center tread rolls fast, while the shoulder knobs corner great. It's hand made on Challenge's supple and light 260tpi SuperPoly casing with double puncture protection, tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners.
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. Challenge's Strada Bianca gravel tire urges you to take the road less traveled. Challenge is world-renowned for their tubular tires, and these are prime examples of their trade, with the smooth riding characteristics and flat resistance that pros and enthusiasts expect. At a gravel and chip seal-smoothing 30mm wide, these tires have the extra volume it takes to comfortably fly over less-than-perfect surfaces. With their supremely supple 260tpi casing, hand-laid, high-mileage rubber tread, Paris-Roubaix-proven chevron tread, and double puncture barrier, the Strada Bianca tires offer incredible levels of control, puncture resistance, and comfort.
$64.99 - $67.99
- Diamond File center tread rolls fast while deep side knobs grip the corners - Tubeless compatible - Superlight Nylon contruction - Use: All Around Gravel - TPI: 120 - Bead Aramid - Casing: Nylon
- Super fast and ideally suited for dry or grassy conditions, this is the tire to get you the win - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: Dry, Grassy, Dusty or Icy Conditions - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
- A great All-Around tire, GRIFO is Challenge's best-selling tread; a perennial World Championship winner - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: All Around Soft Pack - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - BAR: 3.1-5.1 - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
- Challenge's newest 'cross tread for deep mud (and Portland) - Limusis Latin for mud - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: Deep Mud - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - BAR: 3.1-5.1 - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
- File tread pattern center with large side knobs for optimized rolling speeds and cornering confidence - Double Puncture Protection system helps to prevent flats - Use: All Around Gravel - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 42 mm - Internal Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 375 gr - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - Flat protection: PPS - BAR: 2.5-4 - PSI: 35-60 - Color: Black-Black
Challenges Gravel Grinder Race is the tire you need to make your mark in the gravel racing scene. It pairs Challenge's supple 120tpi tire casing with a smooth-rolling center tread and aggressive shoulder knobs for great riding characteristics, high speeds, and excellent cornering traction.
Page 1 of 1